Registration and Fees
Who can register?
Organisations and individuals operating in the field of residencies that have a special interest in local initiatives, self-management, artist-run culture and the development of art networks worldwide are welcome to register. The Conference is open to all Res Artis members as well as non-members or organizations that are considering joining these networks.
The Conference is limited to 100 participants; we therefore suggest you register as soon as possible.
Registration fee for Res Artis Members: 110 €/ 820 DKK
Registration fee for Non-Res Artis Members: 160 €/ 1190 DKK
Registration fee includes:
– Access to all meeting activities
– Coffee breaks and lunches
– Conference dinner on 2nd day
– Discount on accommodation prices in ARP Hansen Hotel Group: 10%
Registration fee does not include:
– Travel costs
– Insurance and visa expenses
– Compulsory travel insurance (see Visa Information below)
Conference attendees can obtain an exclusive 10% discount on hotel bookings in any of the hotels within the Arp-Hansen Hotel Group. The discount is for bookings between 20 and 28 October. The low-cost hotel Wakeup and the hostel called Steel House are excepted from the discount. When bookings are made credit card information should be given as a guarantee. To book and to obtain the discount use the direct link here. The link will lead you directly to the booking page where you can select the relavant dates.
You must normally meet the following basic conditions in order to be granted a visa:
- Your passport or other form of valid travel document must be valid for three months past the visa expiration date. Moreover, the passport or travel document must have been issued within the past 10 years.
- You must have the necessary means to pay for your stay and return trip. What will be considered as necessary funds will be determined by the Danish diplomatic mission and depends on the length of your stay, and whether you will stay at a hotel or with friends or family. As a general rule, you must have at your disposal approx. DKK 350 per day. A smaller amount may be accepted if you are staying in a private home and your host will cover all costs. If you are staying at a hotel, the amount must be greater, approx. DKK 500 per day.
- You must hold a travel insurance policy to cover possible expenses in connection with a return for health reasons or death, indispensable medical treatment or acute hospitalisation during your stay. The insurance policy must cover all Schengen countries, and the minimum policy coverage is € 30,000. The insurance policy must be valid for the same period as the visa. The validity of the visa may be shortened if the insurance policy does not cover the entire period.
- Conference attendees from these countries will need a visa
- Members of Res Artis who need a letter of invitation to the meeting in order to obtain a visa and/or to help themselves in finding travel grants from their own countries can send their request to: email@example.com
- By the end of June an invitation-id or a visa-id can be obtained which together with the invitation letter will make all visa applications much easier. With a visa-id and the invitation letter attendees to the conference can get a visa from any Danish representative (embassy or consulate) around the world.
- All Danish consulates and embassies have registered DAW as the host institution of the conference in order to expedite visa procedures for attendees.
Here you can find more information about visa requirements.