CONDITIONS OF THE RESIDENCE PROGRAM
1) WHO CAN APPLY TO THE RESIDENCY?
Artists, curators. Open to any nationality or age, not currently living in Spain. Check our website to see if your work could match our artistic line.
2) HOW IS THE SPACE?
Level 0: Working/exhibition space, kitchenette, toilet.
Level 1: 18 m2 apartment:
A private bedroom with double bed, a private working space/living room, private bathroom.
It includes: internet ADSL wifi, air cond/heating, bed clothes.
Non-smoking place, no pet allowed. Are not included travel and living expenses
3) WHAT DOES IT COST?
Cost: 1.100€ for a 2 months residence: July and August. (no shorter)
Including lodging an studio space.
Are not included travel and living expenses.
We may cover some production expenses or material.
4) CAN I MAKE AN EXHIBITION DURING MY STAY?
You can optionally exhibit in the space, depending on availability
(maximum 2 weeks)
5) WHEN WILL I GET AN ANSWER TO MY APPLY?
6) STAFF SUPPORT
• Letters of support for external funding applications
• Individual sessions with homesession’s curators for individually-tailored residency development
• Gallery visits and scheduled events
• Introductions to artists, arts professionals and organizations
• Invitations to private views, events, and networking opportunities
• Small scale presentation (artist talk, screening, open studio or one-day show)
7) AUDIOVISUAL EQUIPMENT:
• Monitor LCD 42”
• Projector Acer (no HD)
• 1 DVD Player BluRay
• 1 DVD Player standard
• 2 MP3 player
• Speakers (mini-jack)
• mini Hifi
Duration of residency
Disciplines, work equipment and assistance
Studio / Workspace
private work space
Fees and support
1100€ fot 2 months (july and August 2020)
Expectations towards the artist
open studio or one-day show / optional.