MiXER is a unique and the only cross-disciplinary collaboration based residency, where artists from diverse artistic disciplines and cultural backgrounds are encouraged to engage, share methodologies and inspire each other. With the task of working in pairs artists are given the opportunity to regenerate their creative dynamism, exchange and develop new ideas; experiment with no fear of failure and thus assess their own artistic processes – learning valuable insights from other art forms.
- try out a cross-disciplinary collaboration
- work and learn from interesting artists
- get an artists book published
- show your work at an exhibition/residency-closing event
- get media exposure and an opportunity to exhibit within a MiXER group show