The program aims at supporting international artists and researchers in the framework of the residency program.
The participants agree to:
– provide project results to HSD for purposes of publication free of charge, copyrights remain untouched by this
– name the faculty of Design of HSD, the hosting institutes and supervisors in publications on projects conducted as scholarship holders
– to present project results in an adequate way, e.g. in form of a talk, workshop or exhibition to the HSD public or respectively introduce them to the teachings in a suitable way
Please send us with your interest a portfolio from your work and one detailed concept for your stay in D?ëÎsseldorf.
Institut bild.medien is an artistic- scientific research institute of the department of design at Hochschule D?ëÎsseldorf. Its main focus is the perception of development and research tasks in the interface between practical work and theoretical research with the key areas of moving image, interactive media and hypermedia.
It conducts creative and scientific development projects and synthesizes the different work approaches of the teaching and research areas hypermedia, interactive systems, AV design as well as digital animation/image and time-based media.
The key areas in research and work at Institut bild.medien are:
– medial and digital evolution, constitution and aesthetic of the image
– dimension of reception and effect of pictorial reality
– the role of pictures and moving images in hypermedia
– investigation of pictorial strategies between object, space and sound
– the development of artistical-creative products and productions at the intersection of animated illustration, video, installation as well as digitals knowledge production and interaction
- Months: 1 – 3
- Visual Art