hablarenarte:, is a non-for profit art association based in Madrid. As a basic principle, we always work in collaboration with other entities in order to realize our proposals.
Our residencies are always collaboration projects with other entities and agents, and therefore often change in focus, duration and objectives.
Ongoing residency programmes are:
*Planta Alta – a residency programme based in Madrid city center.
* CAPP(Collaborative Arts Partnership Programme) – production and research residencies for cultural agents interested in collaborative approaches.
* Sweet Home Residencies – research residencies with a “personal touch” that are being run in collaboration with private cultural agents who live and work in Madrid.
hablarenarte: is an independent platform for projects that works to support the creation, publicizing dissemination and promotion of contemporary culture.
Among its areas of action, hablarenarte:
* Promotes the curating of exhibitions and visual and performing arts events on both a national and international level.
* Conceives and develops programs for educational and mediation programs and cultural and social cooperation actions.
* Disseminates national contemporary creation through publications, audiovisual media and international networks of professional cooperation.
* Assesses and develops studies for public and private organisms and offers training courses in the area of cultural management.
hablarenarte: does not have its own exhibition space. It always develops its projects in cooperation with public or private institutions and cultural agents interested in hosting and supporting its proposals.
- Independent Association/Foundation
- Weeks: 2
- Months: 1
- Months: 3
- Visual Art
- Performing Arts
- Education Programmes
- Private accommodation
- Space for partners, families, pets
- Library/research resources
- Production costs
- Public talk
- No requirements