Mountains & Snow is the theme of the VI Montanha Photography Contest.
P – MOUNTAINS & SNOW
INTERNATIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST
Finalists will be announced December 11th and the works take part in an exhibition on the island of Pico, Azores. The winners also receive a future solo exhibition (if they wish) and will be invited to participate in a MiratecArts program.
Conditions of participation:
– Participation is open to any person over 18 years old.
– Works must be submitted until september 30, 2019, via firstname.lastname@example.org and with a complete entry document; there are no entry fees.
– The photographs presented, maximum of three per participant, may be in color, black-and-white or sepia. Must be original unmanipulated except for color transformation for B & W or sepia, tweaking contrast, brightness and reframing.
– Photos should be submitted in digital format JPG or JPEG, with dimension of at least 2000 pixels on the longest dimension.
– Photographs should be accompanied by a maximum of 1200 characters (without spaces) specification, according to the contest theme.
The message/email for entering the competition should also include:
– The title of the photo / s;
– The identification of the location of the photo;
– Name and contact of the photographer.
The finalists photos will be printed for the exhibition only and not for sale. The winners photos will also be used in the organization´s website and marketing materials, always crediting the artist.
Mountain Pico Festival is an arts celebration taking place in January on the island of Pico, Azores. Programming is subject to the “mountain” theme.
MiratecArts aims to enhance individual, team and organizational productivity in the world of artistic culture. www.mirateca.com