Students wanted at Community-Based independent Art School in the city centre of Barcelona.
Are you a Nomad? Do you feel like joining a group of like-minded artists in a multicultural environment? then Estudio Nomada is just the right place for you.
Students Here at Estudio Nómada we want you to explore your potential by giving you the right tools to become a fully independent artist. Join our Art School program semester starting on JANUARY 2019, a community of Nomadic artists from all around the world are waiting to welcome you. Check our social media to see what we are about?
What you will achieve:
- Experience in a final group exhibition in Barcelona April 2019
- Insight into your work by both dedicating time and giving attention to your project
- A stronger and richer vocabulary for your work
- A built portfolio
- An inspiring environment to help create “Momentum”
- An independent attitude to reflect on your artwork and the artwork of others
- Self-discipline to work towards weekly projects
*WE PROVIDE HELP WITH VISA IN CASE YOU NEED TO SPEED UP PROCESS
WE PROVIDE HELP FINDING ACCOMMODATION
You will have:
- 24/7 access to our very large Studio 460m2 in the heart of Barcelona where you are close to supplies, art galleries, museums and everything Barcelona has to offer.
- Monthly trips to the artist residency outside of Barcelona at a reformed farm in the gorgeous vineyard area Penedes. (with an outdoor patio and pool )
- Daily guidance by professionals from the local art scene.
- A strong platform as a starting point to access the Barcelona art scene.
- Fun internal community events (movie nights, language exchange and much more).
With the help of our teachers, you will decide on a project at the beginning of the semester which allows you to work on an achievable and successful piece. You will have a workspace in Estudio Nómada where you can work on your project at your own pace. Daily feedback will be given on your progress by our Teachers and your fellow students. Throughout the workshop, you will be participating in inspiring activities outside the studio to help keep the mind in motion.
The workshop is suited for people that have some experience of working creatively, such as art teachers, artists, designers or craftsmen.
1-3 months minimum to exhibit work
All disciplines Are Welcome
Dates of Exhibitions
In the exciting winter period, you get to join the final Exhibition on the 11 of April to show your work at a group exhibition in our gallery space at the end of the trimester.
You can Apply by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief description of your goals and some images of work or sketches that you made.
For more information, you can also call +34622689032