The Associate Membership is open to programs, foundations, or other networks that assist or support international exchange programs or the artists themselves. They can be governmental, non-governmental or privately run.
Associate Members have the ability to
- join our biannual General Meetings and frequent Regional Meetings, located throughout the world
- have a publicly accessible profile page on the Res Artis Website (viewed by over 35,000 people each month)
- post public news items about upcoming deadlines and activities (also appearing in our bi-monthly e-newsletter and Facebook Page (over 30,000 Fans))
- access the member's section of the webpage (resource library, case studies, project partner search)
- use the Res Artis logo in any promotional materials
- vote during the assembly of members at the General Meetings.